Our goal is to support women who want to be intentional about
- Their growth in Christ-like character
- The discovery of their God-given gifts
- The expression of obedience to Christ in daily life
- Hardesty House has an atmosphere of grace and encouragement.
- It is a place to live in the light in relationships with God, self and others.
- We have a commitment to our own health and growth in Christlikeness.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit’s transforming work in our lives as we actively engage in the process.
- We have faith for glorious outcomes as we solidly place our hope in God despite contrary circumstances.
- We choose to seek first (in time and priority) the Kingdom of God.
- We allow Jesus’s life to flow through us so we can creatively bless and serve others with joy.